Login to the RRMC Patient Portal Access the RRMC Patient Portal to book an appointment or view your medical records. Sign up for the RRMC Patient Portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the RRMC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for RRMC customer support phone number and email id to assist you.
About Rutland Medical Center
Rutland Regional Health Center is the largest community hospital in Vermont, and second in state. It has provided high-quality healthcare for the Rutland region for over 100 years.
Rutland Regional has grown and changed to meet the changing needs of the community. Rutland Regional has added services, staff, and facilities. Rutland Regional Medical Centre is now a 144-bed facility with over 1,600 professionals and support staff, including 242 specialists. Rutland Regional Med Center provides preventive, diagnostic and acute services as well as rehabilitative services. It serves Rutland County and other areas of eastern New York State.
How the Patient Portal Works
The Patient Portal is a new way for patients to access their medical records, communicate with their providers, and more. It’s a secure website that allows patients to:
- View their current medical record
- Communicate with their providers
- Register for health alerts and notifications
- Learn more about RRMC services and programs.
How to login to the RRMC Patient Portal
If you are a current patient of RRMC, you can login to the patient portal by going to https://www.rrmc.org/. On the top right-hand side of the screen, you will see a link that says “Patient Portal”. Click on that link and you will be taken to the login page.
Enter your Email address or username and password in the appropriate fields and then click on the “Login” button.
f you have forgotten your password, there is a link on the login page that you can click on to reset it.
Once you are logged in, you will have access to your personal health information, including test results, appointment information, and prescription history. You can also message your care team, request appointments, and pay your bills online.
How to create an account on the RRMC Patient Portal
In order to create an account on the RRMC Patient Portal, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://cernerhealth.com/oauth/re-authenticate?client_id=3c2a2cf5e54942a7acf7b071755d8127&redirect_uri=https://myrrmchealthsite.iqhealth.com/login/cerner-health/authenticated&locale=en-us&sign_in_only=on.
2. Click on the “Create an Account” button.
3. Enter your personal information into the form fields provided, Create a First name, Last name, Date of birth, Email,.
5. Click on the “Next” button
Once you have created your account, you will be able to login and access your medical records, schedule appointments, and more!
RRMC Bill Pay Online
- First, go to the RRMC Bill Pay Link at https://www.rrmc.org/patient-visitors/billing-insurance/.
- Then, click on the “PAY MY BILL” tab.
After that, enter your Patient Account” details such as: Amount To Pay, Full Name, Encounter , Your 5 digit Zip code, Email Address, Pay By.
- Finely, click on the “Submit” button.
RRMC Patient Customer Services
Everything related to RRMC patient portal login and signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.