Login to Revere Health Patient Portal Accessing the Revere Health Patient Portal is a great way to check your medical records or make an appointment. You must first sign up for the Revere Health Patient Portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to the Revere Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Revere Health customer support phone number and email address for any additional assistance.
What is Revere Health?
Revere Health (formerly Central Utah Clinic) is Utah’s largest independent multi-specialty physician network. Our physicians are independent and self-managed and are not reliant on insurance or hospitals. Our physicians can be the best advocates for our patients because of this.
How to Log In to the Patient Portal
The Revere Health Patient Portal is a great way to keep track of your health and medications. To log in, follow these steps:
- Go to the Revere Health Patient Portal homepage at: https://reverehealth.com/
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your name and email address into the appropriate fields, and click on the Sign In button.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can select which clinic you are visiting, or enter in your doctor’s name and telephone number to schedule an appointment. You will also be able to access your medical records and see a list of your medications.
How to change your password
If you need to change your password for the Revere Health Patient Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the login page for the patient portal at https://reverehealth.followmyhealth.com/Login/Home/Index?.
2. Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
3. Enter your email address and click “Submit.”
4. Check your email for instructions on resetting your password.
5. Follow the instructions in the email and enter a new password.
6. Log in to the patient portal with your new password.
How to retrieve your username
If you have forgotten your username for the Revere Health Patient Portal, don’t worry! You can easily retrieve it by following these simple steps:
1. Visit the Revere Health Patient Portal login page at https://reverehealth.followmyhealth.com/Login/Home/Index?#!/default.
2. Click on the “Forgot Username?” link.
3. Enter your email address, phone number, first name, last name and date of birth. click on the “Continue” button.
4. Check your email inbox for an email from Revere Health with your username.
5. Follow the instructions in the email to login to the Patient Portal.
If you have any trouble retrieving your username, please contact Revere Health customer support at 877-738-3773 and we will be happy to assist you.
Using the Patient Portal
The Revere Health Patient Portal is a great way to keep track of your health and manage your medical information. You can access the portal from any computer with internet access, and it’s free! Here are some tips for using the Patient Portal:
- Log in to the Patient Portal with your patient ID and password. You will need this information if you want to make changes to your account or book appointments.
- In the left navigation bar, you will see tabs for My Info, Appointments, Medications, and Correspondence.
- My Info tab includes information about you, such as your name, date of birth, and contact information. You can also add notes about your health history or current symptoms.
- Appointments tab lets you book appointments with doctors and other healthcare providers. You can also add appointments that you have already booked to the calendar.
- Medications tab lists all of your medications and their dosages. You can view all of your prescriptions together or by medication type (e.g., tablets, capsules). You can also add new prescriptions or update information about existing prescriptions.
- Correspondence tab
Managing My Health Information
The Revere Health Patient Portal provides an easy way for patients to manage their health information. Patients can view their medical records, medication logs, and appointment schedules online. The portal is also equipped with a secure patient login feature, which allows patients to keep their personal health information confidential.
The Revere Health Patient Portal login allows you to manage your appointments, including setting up online check-ins and reminders. You may also view your recent appointments, print or email your appointment summary, and add notes to your appointment.
Getting Health Services
If you’re having trouble logging into the Revere Health Patient Portal, there are a few things you can do to get help. First, make sure you have the most recent version of the portal software installed on your computer. If you don’t have the latest version, you can download it from RevereHealth.com/patientportal.
If you still can’t log in, try restarting your computer and then trying to log in again. If that doesn’t work, call Revere Health’s customer service number at tel:(801)20429-8000 for help.
Revere Health App
Download The Revere Health Mobile App:
Revere Health patients have the opportunity to access our Patient Portal. The Patient Portal allows you to manage your account and view your health records. We have improved the User Interface and added more features this year to improve your experience. We have received positive feedback so far and look forward to your comments as you use Patient Portal.