Do you want to log in to the Rmia Patient Portal? Access the Rmia Patient Portal to book an appointment or view your medical records. You must first sign up for the Rmia Patient Portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to the Rmia Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing Rmia customer support phone number and email ID for those who need it.
Table of Contents
What is the Rmia Healt Portal?
Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates is a full-service fertility clinic that has been serving the Twin Cities metro area for more than twenty years. We have assisted in the creation of over 5,000 families since our inception. Our embryology lab is state-of the-art and we can provide reproductive surgery services. To provide easy care and monitoring for non-local patients, we have relationships with more than 100 clinics across the country.
How to Login to the Rmia Patient Portal
If you are a patient of Rmia, you can login to the patient portal to access your medical information. To login, follow these steps:
- Visit the Rmia website at https://www.rmia.com/ and click on the “Patient Portal” link at the top of the page.
- On the Patient Portal login page, enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your medical information, including test results, prescriptions, and appointments. You can also communicate with your doctor or care team through the portal.
Having trouble logging in? Please watch the video below:
How to change your RMIA patient portal Username
If you need to change your password for the RMIA patient portal login, follow these steps:
1. Go to the RMIA patient portal login page at https://rmia.imscareportal.com/general/index.php.
2. Click on the “Forgot Username?” link.
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, DOB & Zip Code and will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
5. Check your email for a message from RMIA with a link to reset your password.
6. Click on the link and follow the instructions to choose a new password.
How to reset your RMIA patient portal login password
If you’ve forgotten your RMIA patient portal login password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the RMIA patient portal login link at https://rmia.imscareportal.com/general/index.php.
2. Under the “Forgot Password?” link,
3. Enter your username associated with your account.
4. Click the “Submit” button.
5. Check your email inbox for a password reset message from RMIA. If you don’t see the message, be sure to check your spam or junk folder just in case.
6. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and regain access to your account.
How to contact customer support
If you need help logging in or have any other questions about the Rmia Patient Portal, please contact customer support by email at email@example.com or by phone at tel:651-222-6050
Clinic ID: P1557415 . Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help you.
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/mnivfrmia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mnivfrmia
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/mnivfrmia
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Uv-1f7EHFY7qVcEBk66Aw/videos
Access to your medical records can be accessed through the Rmia Patient Portal Login. This portal allows patients to access their medical records and schedule appointments with their doctors. It is simple to use and offers a range of features that make managing your health easier than ever.