Are you trying to log in for access to Benefis Patient Portal ? If you’re required to schedule an appointment or review your Benefis medical records, you can login to your Benefis Patient Portal. If you’re new to the Benefis system it is necessary to sign up for the Benefis Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guideline on how to sign in Benefis Patient Portal. It also provides the process for registration and ways to reset your password. If you require further assistance, we’ve provided Benefis Customer service number as well as email address for assistance.
What is the Benefis Patient Portal?
Benefis Health System serves about 230,000 people in a large 14-county area. We never overlook that quality treatment is personal. We take care of each patient just as if they were a close family member or friend. We’re here to assist you lead the most fulfilling life you can.
How To login for Benefis Patient Portal
If you are a Benefis patient, you can login to the Patient Portal to view your medical records, schedule appointments, and more. Here’s how:
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you don’t have a Patient Portal account, you can create one by clicking on the “Create an Account” link. For more information about the Patient Portal, please visit the Benefis website or contact Customer Service at tel:406-455-5000
Benefis Pay Bill Online
If you’re a Benefis patient, you can now pay your bill online! Simply log into your account on the Benefis Patient Portal, and click on the “Billing” tab. From there, you’ll be able to view your current balance and make a payment.
We know that dealing with medical bills can be stressful, so we hope that this new feature will make things a little easier for our patients. If you have any questions about the Patient Portal or paying your bill online, please contact our Customer Service team at Call (406) 455-3535 or toll free 1-800-648-6632.
Make an Appointment
Making an appointment with your doctor has never been easier – or more convenient. With the new Benefis Patient Portal, you can schedule an appointment online with your provider of choice.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Go to https://www.benefis.org/ and click on the “Patient Portal” link.
- Enter your username and password. If you don’t have a login, you can create one by clicking on the “Create New Account” link.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Appointments” tab and select the type of appointment you’d like to schedule.
- Choose the provider you’d like to see from the list of available providers.
- Select the date and time that works best for you from the available options.
- Click “Schedule Appointment” and you’re all set!
You will receive an email confirming your appointment, and you can also view your upcoming appointments by logging into your account any time.
Benefis Hospital Great Falls, MT Phone Number
Benefis Health System
1101 26th Street South
Great Falls, Montana 59405(406) 455-5000
- RRMC Patient Portal Login
- Piedmont Internal Medicine Patient Portal
- MPCP Patient Portal Log In
- Yatawara Patient Portal
- Broomfield Family Practice Patient Portal
Benefis Patient Portal is a excellent way to keep in touch to your medical team and monitor your health. With the portal, users can communicate with your doctor, set appointments or refill medications. You can also access your medical record, lab results as well as your history of immunizations. The portal is safe and simple to use. If you have any concerns regarding how to use the portal, please get in touch with our office.