Login to the Adena Patient Portal Access the Adena Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Adena medical and health records. Sign up for the Adena patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to Adena Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing Adena customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
What is the Adena patient portal?
Adena is a family-owned brick house in downtown Chillicothe that has grown to become a comprehensive health system providing state-of the-art medical services for patients from nine Ohio counties.
Adena Health System has been providing healthcare services to your family and friends in southern Ohio and south central for more than 120 years. We have remained focused on providing the best healthcare and personal services to our patients since 1895. We are proud to have been a reliable, trustworthy and hardworking partner in the communities we serve. Adena is a non-profit hospital that was founded on religious beliefs. It treats all patients with compassion and respect.
How to Sign up Adena Patient Portal
- Go to the website: https://www.adena.org/
- And click on the “Patient Portal”.
- Click on”Sign Up“.
- Fill up the personal information and create the user name and password.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the resources and tools available through the portal. In addition to accessing health information and medical records, you can use the portal to manage appointments, view test results, and track medication adherence.
How do I log in?
If you are a patient at Adena Health System, you can use our patient portal to stay connected with your care and loved ones.
To log in,
- Click the log-in link on the top left of the home page.
- You will be asked to enter your username and password.
- If you have not registered for the portal, we will ask you to do so now. After registering, you can access all of your account information, including medical records and appointment schedules.
How to Reset Password
If you forget your login credentials for the Adena patient portal, there are a few ways to reset them.
- Click on the Patient Portal Login Page.
- Click on ‘Forgot My Password?’ in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address, user name, and dob, and click on ‘Next”.
How to Reset User Name
If you forget your username or password on the Adena patient portal, there are a few things you can do to reset it.
- Go to the Patient Portal Login Page.
- And, click on “Forgot User name”.
- Enter your First name, Last name, dob, and zip code, and click on the Next button.
What are the Benefits of using the Patient Portal?
When you use the patient portal, you can:
- easily access your medical records and medication history
- View test results, appointment information, and hospital discharge summaries
- track your progress over time with online surveys
- get in touch with your doctor or nurse 24/7 through chat or phone
- request a copy of your medical record
- and much more!
The Adena patient portal Login is a secure online tool that allows patients to view their health information, make appointments, and read messages from their care team. Patients can also access tools to manage their health care and interact with their doctors.
Adena Health Center – Circleville
140 Morris Road,
Circleville, OH 43113
Also, more locations you can check here: https://www.adena.org/locations
Social Media Links
Everything related to Adena Patient Portal Login and Signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.