You are looking for a login to CityMD’s Patient Portal? You can access the CityMD patient portal to make an appointment, or check your CityMD medical and health records. You must first sign up at the CityMD patient portal if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to CityMD Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided CityMD customer service telephone number and email address for any additional assistance.
How to Login to the CityMD Patient Portal
Assuming you have already created an account on the CityMD Patient Portal, follow these steps to log in:
- Go to the “Patient Portal“
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click the Login button.
How to Sign up CityMD Patient Portal
To Sign Up,
- Go to the Link: https://citymdnow.com/loginPhysician.htm
- If you are interested in joining Summit Health? Click on ” Enroll“
- Fill up the form with personal details and click on”Continue”.
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following the steps below:
- And Select” I forgot my password”, Enter continue.
- Enter your email address into the provided field and click on the “Continue” button.
- An email with instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the email and you’ll be able to create a new password for your account in no time!
How to Reset UserName
If you have forgotten your User name, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following the steps below:
- Visit the CityMD Patient Portal login page and click on the “I forgot my email or password” link.\
- And Select” I forgot my username”, Enter continue.
- Enter your E-mail and Dob and click on the “Submit” button.
How to Contact CityMD Patient Portal
Customer support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
We’ve covered all aspects of CityMD Patient Portal Login signup and customer support. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.