You are looking for a login to the Berkeley Family Practice Patient Portal. Access the Berkeley Family Practice patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Berkeley Family Practice medical and health records. You must first sign up at the Berkeley Family Practice patient portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Berkeley Family Practice Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Berkeley Family Practice Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
Berkeley Family Practice
Berkeley Family Practice has provided comprehensive medical care for you and your loved ones since 1979. We have 11 board-certified doctors who will take care of all your health needs. We will serve you and your whole family, including infants, toddlers and school-age children, teenagers, young adults, seniors, and young adults. We take care of your entire family, one person at time.
How do I Register Berkeley Practice Patient Portal for Family Practice Patient Portal
If you’re new to Berkeley Family Practice , you first must create an account through their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign-up.
- Visit the official site for Berkeley Family Practice And navigate to the portal for patients.
- Then click the signup link to sign up for an account.
- Fill in your including email, name as well as other details, and then complete the signup procedure.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your email address. Save your password and username to ensure future access.
- You can now log in to Your patient portal.
How to Login Berkeley the Family Practice Portal for Patients
To sign in for access to access the Berkeley Family Practice patient portal it is necessary to be able to access your patient ID and password. If you’re a brand new patient, you will need to proceed to registration.
- Visit the official Berkeley Family Practice website at https://www.berkeleyfamilypractice.com/.
- Click on then the Patient Portal option from the upper menu.
- Then enter Username as well as Password..
- Click at the Login button.
- You will be directed to the patient portal dashboard.
You can now view your health records make appointments, schedule appointments, pay your bills, and more.
How do reset your password for the Patient portal.
If you lose or forget your password, then you are able to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- Visit the login page link https://mycw17.eclinicalweb.com/portal1051/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp and click on “Trouble Logging” tab.
- There is a link to reset your password or a forgotten password link. and If you click it, you will need to input your username.
- They will then send you a link to reset your password via email.
- It is possible to open it and modify the password.
Forgot your Username? Find it now
If you’re struggling to remember your username, this section will assist you in a great way.
Follow the steps below to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official patient portal at https://mycw17.eclinicalweb.com/portal1051/jsp/100mp/login_otp.jsp.
- Then, select the option for forgetting your username.
- On the next screen on the next page, type in your email address into the field provided.
- You will receive an email with a link to recover your password by entering your email address.
- Click the button, then follow the steps and get your username.
- After this process You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of moments.
Berkeley Family Practice Customer Support
If you are having trouble with accessing your Berkeley Family Practice patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
- Berkeley Family Practice Address: 2061 Highway 52 Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- Phone Number: 843.761.8800
- Fax Number: 843.761.8824
We’ve covered everything that is related to Berkeley Family Practice patient portal login, signup, as well as customer service. If you have any issues, contact us and we’ll try to assist you in every possible way.