You are looking for a login to the SGHS patient portal? Access the SGHS Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your SGHS medical and health records. Sign up for the SGHS patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to SGHS Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for SGHS Customer Service phone number and email ID to assist you.
About Us Southeast Georgia Health System
Southeast Georgia Health System, a non-profit health system, offers a variety of services and locations. Since 1888, the Health System has been serving residents and visitors of the beautiful Golden Isles region and surrounding areas in Southeast Georgia.
The Health System is based in Brunswick, a historic port city, and serves six counties in Southeast Georgia: Brantley (Camden), Charlton, Glynn McIntosh, Glynn, McIntosh, and Wayne.
How do I Register for the SGHS Patient Portal?
You will need to create a patient portal account if you are new to SGHS. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of SGHS and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the SGHS patient portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the SGHS patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of SGHS Patient portal.
- Click on the PATIENT PORTAL link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Support for SGHS Customers
You can reach them at SGHS Customer Support if you need help accessing the Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
- Address:- 2415 Parkwood Drive Brunswick, GA 31520
- Phone Number:- 912-466-7000
Everything related to SGHS patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.