Login to the Barrows Neurological Institute patient portal Access the Barrows Neurological Institute Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Barrows Neurological Institute medical and health records. You must first sign up at Barrows Neurological Institute’s patient portal if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to Barrows Neurological Institute Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Barrows Neurological Institute customer service telephone number and email address to assist you.
Table of Contents
About Barrow Neurological Institute
Our doors were opened in 1962 as a regional specialty centre. Since then, we have become one of the most renowned destinations for neurology and neuroscience in the world.
Our experienced, highly skilled, and comprehensive team of neurological specialists can provide you with a complete spectrum of care-from diagnosis through outpatient neurorehabilitation-under one roof.
How do I register Barrows Neurological Institute patient portal?
To create an account at Barrows Neurological Institute, you will first need to register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Go to the link at https://login.dignityhealth.org/#/
- To create a new account, click on the Sign up button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Barrows Neurological Institute patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Barrows Neurological Institute patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Official Site of Barrows Neurological Institute Patients Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the “VISIT PATIENT PORTAL” option.
- Next, click on “My Care login” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to I forgot my password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Customer Support at Barrows Neurological Institute
You can reach them at the Barrows Neurological Institute Patient Portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
If you are not sure which department to call for an appointment, please email info@BarrowNeuro.org and our team will help to direct your call.
Please call (844) 274-8497 if you are having difficulty accessing your patient portal.
Everything related to Barrows Neurological Institute Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.