Are you looking to login to the Yourtown Health Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your Yourtown Health records, you can do it by accessing the Yourtown Health Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Yourtown Health Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to log in Yourtown Health Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed Yourtown Health Customer service phone no and email id for your support.
What is the Yourtown Health Patient Portal?
YourTown Health’s network of seven non-profit Community Health Centers serves the communities of Meriwether, Pike, Lamar, Carroll, Coweta, and South Fulton counties.
Our Community Health Centers are unique in that they are located in areas facing limited access to affordable, quality healthcare and have a large number of citizens who are uninsured or underinsured.
How To Login/Registration for the Yourtown Health Patient Portal?
In order to Registration the yourtown health patient portal, you will need to visit the yourtown health website at https://www.yourtownhealth.com/ and scroll down the website.
- Click on the “Patient Information” link.
- Once you are on the New Patient Portal page, you will need to enter your new patient information username and password in the form pdf.
- Download and fill out the new patient registration form:- https://www.yourtownhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/patient-registration-form.pdf
From here, you will be able to view your upcoming appointments, view test results, message your care team, and more.
What Services are Available on the Portal?
The yourtown health patient portal is a secure online site that gives patients 24/7 access to their personal health information and medical records. Patients can also use the portal to communicate with their care team, request appointments, and pay their bills.
YourTown Health Services
- Primary Care
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Testing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric & Adolescent Care
- Women’s Health Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Immunizations & Flu Shot
- Behavioral Health
- Laboratory Services
- Hispanic Clinic
- Patient Assistant Program
- Referrals to Qualified Leads
How to Get Help with the Portal
If you’re having trouble logging in or using the features of the yourtown health patient portal, there are a few ways to get help.
You can start by visiting the Help Center, where you’ll find frequently asked questions and step-by-step instructions for common tasks.
If you need more personalized assistance, you can contact customer support by phone or email. Customer support is available:-
- Yourtown Health Hospital Address:- 643 Main Street Palmetto, GA 30268-1138
- Corporate Office Phone Number: 404-929-8824
- Fax Number: 404-929-9769
- After Hours: 866-887-4799
Finally, if you’re a yourtown health provider, you can contact the Provider Support team for help with using the portal to access patient information or to file claims electronically.
Yourtown Health Social Link
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/YourTown-Health/574169032624484
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/YourTownHealth
We have covered everything related to Yourtown Health patient portal login, signup, customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.