Are you trying to log in to the Witham Patient Portal? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review your Witham records then you can do so via your Witham patient portal. If you’re new to the site then you must register on Witham’s Witham patient portal.
In this post, we’ll show you a guideline on how to sign in Witham Patient Portal. You can also review the registration procedure and the options for resetting your password. If you need further assistance, we’ve provided Witham Customer service number and email address to assist you.
What is the Witham Patient Portal?
Witham Health Services is proud to be part of the vitality and growth taking place throughout Boone County.
Our goal with Witham will improve the health of you by providing the highest quality of care and individualized healthcare. Every day, the accomplished and experienced staff, compassionate nurses and team of dedicated professionals, combined with our state-of-the-art-technology, bring exceptional health resources to patients and their families – all close to home.
While we are focussed at the moment and what we’re doing, keep an eye on the future. Under the direction of our the current President/CEO Kelly Braverman and the Board of Trustees at Witham Health Services we continue to recruit and retain top medical professionals and nurses who are committed to our mission. We are also well-positioned to support growth in our community. The transition to an all-new hospital, which was completed in 2003, has been followed by expansion. We’ve added more – to our facilities as well as clinical services and special providers. We are now capable of serving the community more effectively than ever before.
How to Sign Up for the Witham Patient Portal
If you’re a current Witham Health patient, signing up for the Patient Portal is easy!
Simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Witham Health website link at https://www.witham.org/ and click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top navigation bar.
- Then, click on the “Witham Hospital Portal” option.
- On the Patient Portal page, click on the “Create an Account” button.
- Enter your personal information such as:-
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Into the fields provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once your account has been created, you will be able to log in and access your health information 24/7!
How To Login To the Witham Patient Portal
- In order to login to the Witham Patient Portal Login link at https://www.myhospitalrecord.com/Phm-PhmPage.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=WITWEB.LIVEF&application=PHM, and click on “Sign In” tab.
- Enter your patient username and password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How To Reset Your Witham Patient Portal Login Password?
If you need to reset your Witham Patient Portal login password, follow these steps:
- Go to the Witham Patient Portal login link at https://www.myhospitalrecord.com/Phm-PhmPage.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=WITWEB.LIVEF&application=PHM.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your Username or email address in the field provided.
- Click on the ” Reset Password” button.
- Check your email for a message from Witham with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and log in to the Witham Patient Portal.
How To Chang Your Patient Portal Username
If you need to change your Patient Portal username, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into the Patient Portal login page https://www.myhospitalrecord.com/Phm-PhmPage.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=WITWEB.LIVEF&application=PHM.
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” tab.
- Enter the “Email Address” field.
- Click on the “Reset credentials” button at the bottom of the page.
Witham Hospital Customer Service
Witham Hospital Address:- 2605 N. Lebanon Street Lebanon, IN 46052
Hospital Phone Number:- (765) 485-8000
Witham Hospital Social Link:-
We’ve covered all aspects about Witham patient portal login, signup, and customer service. If you are still having an problem, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in every possible way.