In this article, we will guide you with the Winneshiek Medical Center patient portal login process with step by step guide. You can also schedule appointments of Winneshiek Medical Center patient portal by registering to their portal or with their customer support phone number listed below.
The patient portal is a new way to manage your health care at Winneshiek Medical Center. It’s easy to use and gives you control over your medical records. You can see all of your records, including medication information and allergies, and make changes to your medical information online. You can also get updates about your health care in real time, and receive notifications about important hospital news and events. The patient portal is available to all patients at Winneshiek Medical Center.
Registration for the Patients Portal
- To register for the Patients Portal, please click the link below.
Please note that you will need your Winneshiek Medical Center MyChart Activation Code, Medical Record Number, Date of Birth and ZIP Code in order to complete the registration process.
If you have not yet created a username and password, please follow the instructions on our website. We hope that you find the Patients Portal helpful as you navigate your care at Winneshiek Medical Center.
Logging In to the Patient Portal
If you are new to the patient portal, please follow these simple steps to get started:
- First, click on the patient portal at https://mychart.uihealthcare.org/WinMedical/Authentication/Login?
- Then, enter patient username and password in the form.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- NCSRA Patient Portal Log In
- Rkm Patient Portal Login
- Matthews vu Patient Portal Login
- KRMC Patient Portal Login
- NorthBay Patient Portal Log In
Winneshiek Medical Center Patient Portal reset password
If you have forgotten your Winneshiek Medical Center Patient Portal password, please follow these instructions to reset it.
- First, click this link at mychart.uihealthcare.org/WinMedical/Authentication/Login
- Then, click on the forgot password button.
- Please verify your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address Date of Birth, ZIP Code personal information.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
Winneshiek Medical Center Patient Portal Customer Services
Compliance Hotline: 1-888-326-3679
901 Montgomery St.
Decorah, IA 52101
The patient portal at Winneshiek Medical Center is a great way for patients to keep track of their health information and receive notifications about upcoming appointments and changes to their health. The portal is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about the hospital and its services.