Are you looking to login to the Tufts Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your Tufts records, you can do it by accessing the Tufts Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Tufts Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to log in to the Tufts Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed Tufts Customer service phone no and email id for your support.
How to Register for Tufts Patient Portal
- Go to https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/
- Click on “Patient Portal” on the right-hand side of the screen.
- As you are a new user, Click on “Sign Up Now“.
- Fill up the form with personal details and create user name and password and click on Submit button.
- If you don’t have an activation code then do it with the Online Activation button.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view your medical records, schedule appointments, and message your care team.
How to Log In to Tufts Patient Portal
If you are a registered patient at Tufts Medical Center, you can access your patient portal account and manage your health information online. To log in to the patient portal, please follow these steps:
- Click the “Tufts Patient Portal Login Link“.
- Enter your Tufts Medical Center login credentials, user name, and password, and click on the login button.
- Make changes to your personal information or medical records as needed
- Access your clinical data including lab results, medication logs, radiology images, and more
- Book appointments with Tufts Medical Center or other participating clinics through the portal
- Get updates on new products and services from Tufts Medical Center
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your Tufts Patient Portal login, there are several ways to reset your password.
- Enter your user name, dob, and zip code in the field provided and click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email from us with further instructions on resetting your password. Please follow the instructions in that email to reset your password and regain access to your account.
How to Reset User Name
If you are having trouble logging into the Tufts Patient Portal, please follow these steps:
- Next, enter your First name, last name, dob, and zip code into the form that appears and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once you have submitted your email address, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to reset your user name.
How to Contact Tufts if You Have Questions About Using the Patient Portal
General Contact Info
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street
Boston, MA, 02111
Tufts Children’s Hospital
755 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Other Important Numbers
Office of the Patient Experience: 617-636-9590
Info Desk: 617-636-6033
We have covered everything related to Tufts patient portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.