In this post this article, we’ll guide you through the St. Lukes Hosp Maumee portal login procedure using a the step-by-step guide. It is also possible to schedule appointments through the St Lukes Hosp Maumee patient portal by registering on their website or by calling their customer support number below.
The St. Luke’s Hosp Maumee Patient Portal is an easy-to-use website that permits patients to get access to their health records and remain up-to-date with their health information. Patients are able to sign into the portal using their patient identification number and password. Or, may sign up for an account if aren’t registered yet.
About The St. Luke’s Health
St. Luke’s Health is part of Common Spirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. Common Spirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
St Lukes Hosp Maumee Patient Portal Book an Appointment
How do I create an account?
- If you have not created an account yet, please click here to sign up.
- Once you have signed in, find the “My Profile” tab and click on the “Create Account” link.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password. Once you have created your account, you will be able to access all the features of the portal.
How do I log in to my account?
If you have not yet created an account on the St Lukes Hosp Maumee Patient Portal, please go to the Sign In page to create an account. Once you have logged in, click on My Account on the main navigation bar to view your account information. You can also click on the Log In button on any individual blog post.
- First, click on the St Lukes Hosp Maumee Patient Portal at www.stlukeshealth.org.
- Then, click on the patient portal button.
- After that, click on the “Log in to MyChart” tab.
- Now, enter patient username and password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
How do I make a change to my account information?
When you create an account with St Lukes Hosp Maumee, you are automatically assigned a username and password.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact us at 419-893-5911.
Medical Records Office
Health Information Management Department
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Main Phone Number: 419.893.5946
Fax Number: 419.891.8021