Are you seeking to sign in for access to St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal? If you’re required to make an appointment or look up your medical records then you can do so by logging into the St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal. If you’re new to the hospital you must first join the St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step for logging in on the St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal. It also provides the process of registration and the options for resetting your password. If you require further assistance, we’ve provided St. Clair Hospital customer support phone number and email address for your assistance.
About St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal
St. Clair Hospital is an incredibly renowned independent, 329 bed acute-care medical facility that offers the most advanced and high-quality medical care to residents of southwest Pennsylvania. It is a part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, St. Clair has 600 doctors and 2,500 employees. St. Clair Hospital is the largest employer in Pittsburgh’s South Hills.
The Hospital provides nearly all health-related services people may require during their life The Hospital is committed to continuously expanding its offerings and technology in order to make sure that health of the community’s requirements are being met. The Hospital provides a wide assortment of high-quality inpatient as well as outpatient services, which include advanced cardiology services, specialized care for children and women as well as orthopedics, oncology and other services emergency care, emergency care; as well as the psychiatry and mental health care services. For an complete A to Z list of the services offered visit this page.
How do I Register St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal
If you’re a new St. Clair Hospital Patient First, you must sign up for an account on their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign-up.
- Visit the official site for St. Clair Hospital and go to the “Patient Portal” option.
- Click on the Signup link to sign up for an account.
- Fill in your such as email address, name as well as other information, and then complete the registration process.
- You will receive confirmation emails with your email address. Save your password and username to ensure future access.
Now you are able to access Your patient portal.
How do I Sign in St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal
To sign in for access to St. Clair Hospital patient portal, you must have your user ID for the patient and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official to access the St. Clair Hospital Patient Portal website at https://www.stclair.org/.
- Click on to open the “Follow My Health” option.
- Enter those login details (Username and password).
- Click at the Login button.
- You will be taken to the patient portal dashboard.
- You are now able to view your health records make appointments, make appointments, pay bills and so on.
How do you Reset your Patient Portal password.
If you have forgotten the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- Go to the login page link
- You can find a button to reset your password or a Forgot your password? link.
- To reset your password enter your username.
- If the username is recognized, we will send a verification code to the email associated to your account.
- They will then send you a reset password link via email.
- It is possible to open it and modify the password.
St. Clair Hospital Customer Service Details
If you encounter any difficulties with accessing your St. Clair Hospital patient portal or scheduling an appointment. Contact their customer service.
St. Clair Hospital Address:- 1000 Bower Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15243USA
St. Clair Hospital Phone Number:- 412.942.4000
We’ve covered everything that is related to St. Clair Hospital patient portal login, sign-up, and customer service. If you are still having an problem, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in every possible way.