You are looking for a login to the Plattsburgh Pediatrics Patient Portal. Access the Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics portal to make an appointment, or view your medical records and health information. You must first sign up at the Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to the Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics Patient Portal. You can also view the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Plattsburgh Primary care Pediatrics Customer Service phone number and email id to assist you.
About The Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics
Welcome to Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics. Here children are first and our staff works with families and patients to provide outstanding medical care for children and teens in the Plattsburgh region. Our many years of combined experience allow us to offer comprehensive, compassionate services to all ages from infants through teens. We are glad that you chose us to be your child’s medical home.
How do I Activate Account Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics patient portal?
If you’re new to Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics, you will first need to create a patient portal account. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics and navigate to the patient portal.
- To create a new account, click on the Activate account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics Patients Portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics Patients Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, click on “Click Here To Sign In” button.
- Enter your login credentials Username.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official portal for patients to retrieve your username click link.
- Click on the button Forgot login name?.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for Plattsburgh Primary care Pediatrics
You can reach them at Plattsburgh Primary Care Pediatrics patient portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Please call the office at 518-562-0151
Everything related to Plattsburgh Pediatrics Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.