Do you want to log in to the PDEC Patient Portal Access the PDEC Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your PDEC medical and health records. Sign up for the PDEC patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the PDEC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for PDEC customer service telephone number and email id to assist you.
Table of Contents
Portland Diabetes & Endocrinology Center is a Portland-based independent clinic that specializes in endocrinology read more.
How do I log in to the PDEC patient portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the PDEC patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Continue button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Change Your PDEC Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official patient portal login link at https://www.myhealthrecord.com/Portal/SSO.
- Click on the button Forgot Username?.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for PDEC customers
You can reach them at PDEC Customer Support if you need help accessing the Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Hours: Mon–Fri: 8:30am – 12:15pm | 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Providence St. Vincent Hospital – East Pavilion
9135 S.W. Barnes Rd., Suite # 985
Portland, Oregon 97225
Everything related to PDEC Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.