We are thrilled to present the Othello Community Hospital Patients Portal. This revolutionary platform promises to transform how patients can access their medical records and communicate with their caregivers. This innovative patient portal point will empower patients like no other, allowing them to schedule appointments and view test results as well as exchange secure messages with doctors. Let’s take a look!
Let’s get started!
How to register for an Othello Community Hospital Patient Portal ?
To access your medical records, and communicate with your care team, if you are a patient at Othello community hospital you can create an account through our patient portal. Register here to create an account
2. Click the “Not A Member Enroll Here” button.
3. Fill in your personal information including name, birth date, and email address.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
5. If you have forgotten your login information, we will need to verify your identity by asking you some security questions.
6. You agree to the portal’s terms and conditions.
7. To complete registration, click on the “Create Account” button.
How To Othello Community Hospital Patient Portal Login?
You can log in to the patient portal if you are a Othello Community Hospital patient to view your medical records and schedule appointments. Here’s how:
1. Visit the Othello Community hospital website https://www.othellocommunityhospital.org/.
2. Click on the link “My Chart & Heath Portal“.
3. Click on the “Current Member Login Here” button.
4. In the login fields, enter your username and password.
5. Click on the “Sign In” button. After logging in, you can view your medical records and schedule appointments.
How to Reset The Othello Community Hospital Patient Portal Login Password?
You can reset your password to the Othello Hospital Patient Portal if you forget it. Follow these steps to reset your password for the Othello Community Hospital Patient Portal.
1. Click on the link “Patient Portal” to go to the hospital’s site.
2. Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
3. In the provided space, enter your username and email address.
4. Click the “Reset Password” button.
5. An email with instructions for how to reset your password will be sent to your account address. Follow the instructions and you will be able login to your account within minutes!
How to Change the Othello Community Hospital Patient Portal Username?
Here’s how to change your Othello Community Hospital patient portal username:
1. Visit the OCH Patient Portal login link https://patientportal.othellocommunityhospital.org/.
2. Click the “Forgot Username?” link.
3. Enter your email address, and click “Submit”.
4. OCH will send you an email with instructions to reset your username.
5. Follow the instructions and then click the link to reset your username.
6. Click “Submit” to enter your desired username.
7. With your new username, you will be able to log in to the Patient Portal!
Othello Community Hospital Contact Details
Phone Number:- (509) 488-2636
Othello Community Hospital’s patient portal provides secure access to important information and health records for patients and their families. Patients can also quickly reach out to nurses or doctors with any questions. The OCH patient portal is a valuable service that keeps patients up-to-date on their health and gives them peace of mind.