Are you trying to log in into the OrthoSC Patient Portal ? If you’re required to schedule an appointment or review your OrthoSC records then you can do so through your OrthoSC Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you must join the OrthoSC Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guideline on how to sign into OrthoSC’s OrthoSC patient portal. It also provides the registration procedure and ways to reset your password. If you need further assistance, we’ve listed OrthoSC Customer service number and email address to assist you.
About The OrthoSC
Thank you for selecting OrthoSC to provide your orthopedic treatment.
In the spirit of our shared commitment in providing access to top orthopedic treatment, Coastal Orthopedics, Carolina Orthopaedics and Strand Orthopaedics have joined forces following years of cooperation to create OrthoSC. The histories of the OrthoSC’s doctors and administrators have resulted in many firsts for the region, such as the:
First orthopedic surgeon who has been fellowship-trained
First joint replacement surgery that is specialized in surgical procedure for total joint replacement
First , arthroscopic surgery specialized for the first time.
The first surgeon who specializes in spine
First Joint replacement orthopedic surgeon who has been trained by a fellowship
The first orthopedic urgent care
First outpatient joint replacement surgery
The first of many technological advances that continue to enhance the lives of millions of residents of Grand Strand. Grand Strand community today
How to Sign up OrthoSC Patient Portal
The OrthoSC patient portal is a secure online portal that provides patients and their doctors with easy access to their medical records, appointment scheduling, and other important information.
To sign up for the OrthoSC patient portal,
- visit the Link: https://www.orthosc.org/
- And, Click on the “Patient Portal”.
- Now, for a new account, Click on “Sign Up“.
- Fill up the form and click on Submit button.
How to log in to the OrthoSC Patient Portal
- Click on the Login Link: https://17161.portal.athenahealth.com/
- Click on the “Login” Menu.
- Enter your E-mail ID and Password and Click on Login Button.
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your password, there are a few ways to reset it.
You can email your user ID and password to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset it for you.
You can also visit our website and enter your user ID and password in the login form on the home page. Once you have logged in, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the main page and we will help you reset your password.
How to Contact OrthoSC Patient Portal
- Conway: 2376 Cypress Circle, Conway, SC 29526
- Conway Physical Therapy & MRI: 235 Singleton Ridge Rd, Suite 102 Conway, SC 29526
- Murrells Inlet: 3545 Frontage Rd.. Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Myrtle Beach – Carolina Forest210 Village Center Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 2957
- Myrtle Beach – Market Common (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)3620 Walton Drive,Unit C-5,Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- North Myrtle Beach1621 Highway 17 North, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Call at :(843) 353-3460
How to Book Online Appointment
- Visit this Link: https://www.orthosc.org/
- Click on “Make an appointment”.
- A window will be opened, and here you can search for your doctor and schedule an appointment with them.
- Foothills Family Medicine Patient Portal Log in
- Bettermed Patient Portal Log In
- Spectra Wellness Patient Portal Log In
- Endwell Family Patient Portal Login
- OAWF Patient Portal Login
- Mindpath Patient Portal Log In
We’ve covered all aspects about OrthoSC Patient Portal logins, sign-up, and customer service. If you have any issues, contact us and we’ll try to assist you in any possible way.