Are you seeking to sign in to the OMH Patient Portal? If you are looking to schedule an appointment or review your medical records then you can do so through the OMH Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient you must first join OMH Patient Portal. OMH Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step for logging in on OMH’s Patient Portal. OMH Patient Portal. You can also review the process of registration and password reset options. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided OMH customer service number and email address for assistance.
About OMH Patient Portal
Munson Healthcare is northern Michigan’s largest and most renowned healthcare system. With its headquarters at Traverse City Mich. Munson Healthcare’s team of experts in medicine as well as eight award-winning community hospital and associated organizations provide services to residents in 29 counties across northern Michigan.
How do I Register for the OMH Patient Portal
If you’re new to OMH Patient, you will first need to sign up for an account through their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign up.
- Visit the official website of OMH https://www.munsonhealthcare.org/ and click on the patient portal.
- Next, click on “Visit the Patient Portal” tab.
- Click on the signup link to sign up for an account.
- Fill in your including email, name and other information and complete the signup procedure.
- You will receive an email confirmation to your email id. Save the username as well as password for the future access.
Now you are able to log in to Your patient portal.
How do I Login to the OMH Patient Portal
To sign in into access the OMH Patient Portal, patients must have your patient’s user ID and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website on the OMH Patient Portal login https://myhealthinfo.munsonhealthcare.org/.
- Then click to open the Patient Portal option on the upper menu.
- Enter those login credentials (Username as well as Password).
- Click at the Login button.
- You will be directed to the dashboard of your patient portal.
- You can now view your health records make appointments, schedule appointments, pay your bills, and more.
How to Reset your patient Portal password.
If you lose or forget your password, then you are able to quickly reset it with these easy steps.
- Go to the login page for the patient portal.
- There is a link to reset your password or a Forgot password? link.
- If you click it, you must input your username or email address.
- They will then send you a reset password link in the mail.
- You can access it and modify the password.
OMH Customer Support
If you are having trouble having access to OMH’s portal, you can contact them. OMH patient portal, or making an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
We’ve covered everything about OMH Patient Portal logins, sign-up and customer service. If you are still having an issues, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in every possible way.