Login to the OBFMC Patient Portal Access the OBFMC Patient Portal to book an appointment or view your medical records. Sign up for the OBFMC Patient Portal if you’re new to this site.
This article will show you how to log in to the OBFMC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing OBFMC customer service telephone number and email ID for those who need it.
What is the OBFMC Patient Portal?
Olive Branch Family Medical Center provides comprehensive primary care. This includes preventative care, adult care, and senior care. Randall T. Huling is our medical director.
How to login to the OBFMC Patient Portal
If you are a patient at OBFMC, you can login to the Patient Portal to view your medical records, appointments, and prescriptions. To login, follow these steps:
1. Visit the OBFMC website at https://www.obfmc.com/ and click on the “Patient Portal” link.
Then, click on “Accept” tab.
Enter your username and password in the login fields.
Click on the “Next” button.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the OBFMC office for assistance.
How to Get Started with the OBFMC Patient Portal
The OBFMC Patient Portal is a great way for patients to manage their health and communicate with their care team. Here’s how to get started:
- You’ll need to provide some basic information like your name, address, phone , email address, date of birth, and contact information.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can log in and start using the portal. You’ll be able to view your medical records, communicate with your provider, and more.
- If you have any questions about using the portal, please contact our office and we’ll be happy to help.
How to Use the OBFMC Patient Portal
The OBFMC Patient Portal is a great way for patients to keep track of their health and communicate with their care team. Here are some tips on how to use the portal:
• Register for an account. You will need to provide your name, date of birth, and email address.
• Once you have registered, you can log in to the portal.
• Use the portal to view your health information, such as test results, medications, and appointments.
• You can also message your care team through the portal.
The Benefits of Using the OBFMC Patient Portal
The OBFMC Patient Portal is a great way for patients to keep track of their appointments, medical records, and prescriptions. It is also a great way for patients to communicate with their healthcare providers. The Patient Portal is a secure, private website that is available to all OBFMC patients.
Some of the benefits of using the Patient Portal include:
• Being able to view your appointments and medical records online
• Communicating with your healthcare providers through secure messaging
• Managing your prescriptions online
• Getting reminders for upcoming appointments
• Having access to educational resources about your health and pregnancy
OBFMC Customer Service Number & Address
OBFMC Patient Portal allows you to monitor your health and communicate with your doctor. It’s easy to use, and has many useful features. We hope you find the Patient Portal useful and will use it to improve health.