Login to the NW Renal Clinic patient portal You can access the NW Renal Clinic patient portal to make an appointment, or check your NW Renal Clinic medical and health records. Sign up for the NW Renal Clinic patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to your NW Renal Clinic Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for NW Renal Clinic customer service telephone number and email address to assist you.
How do I log in to the NW Renal Clinic patient portal?
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the NW Renal Clinic patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the NW Renal Clinic Patient Portal https://www.nwrc.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to I forgot my password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
NW Renal Clinic Customer Support
You can reach them at the NW Renal Clinic Patient Portal if you need assistance. Call their customer service.
10201 SE Main St.
Portland, OR, 97216
Everything related to NW Renal Clinic patient portal login, signup, customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.