Do you want to log in to the North County Health Care Patient Portal. Access the North County Health Care Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your North County Health Care medical and health records. Sign up for the North County Health Care portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to North County Health Care Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. For your assistance, we have provided North County Health Care Customer Service phone number and email ID.
About The North Country HealthCare
We are glad you chose North Country HealthCare. We are proud of your decision and look forward to building a lasting relationship with you. North Country HealthCare will be your medical home. You’ll have access to many integrated services.
North Country HealthCare serves as the main community health center for the area. A small group of physicians, nurses, health care professionals, and consumers created the Flagstaff Community Free Clinic in 1991. The clinic became a federally and state-funded community health center in 1996. North Country HealthCare provides quality medical care in 12 northern Arizona communities. It also helps to build healthier communities.
How do I Register North County Health Care Patient Portal?
To create an account for North County Health Care, you will first need to register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the North County Health Care Official Site and select the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create My ezAccess Account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the North County Health Care Portal?
You will need your North County Health Care patient login id, and password. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the North County Health Care Patient Portal Link at https://northcountryhealthcare.org/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, click on the “ezAccess Patient Portal Login” and Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
North County Health Care Customer Support
You can reach them at 928.522.9400 if you need help accessing the North County Health Care patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
North County Health Care Address:- 2920 N. 4th Street Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Everything related to North County Health Care Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.