Hello, friends! Do you wish to log in to the My IU Health Patient Portal. You can visit the My IU Health patient portal to request an appointment or view your My IU Health medical records.
You must sign up first on the My IU Health Patient Portal if you are new to the portal.
This article will show you how to log in to My IU Health’s patient portal. We also explain how to reset your password and access My IU Health’s customer service number and email ID. You can find more information here.
Let’s get started:
How do I Sign in to the My IU Health Patient portal?
Your patient ID and password are required to log into the My IU Health patient portal.
Follow the steps below if you are a patient.
- Visit the official website for My IU Health.
- Click the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Now, click on the Sign In button.
- The dashboard of your patient portal will be displayed.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset The My IU Health Patient Portal Password?
These steps will help you reset your password in case you forget.
- First, log in to your patient portal login page.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” option.
- Enter your username or email address by clicking on the link.
- An email will be sent to you with a link that allows you to reset your password.
- You can open it and change the password.
My IU Health App
Customer Support at My IU Health
You can contact their customer service if you have any problems accessing the My IU Health Patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Phone Number:- tel:888.760.0035
Everything related to My IU Health Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.