Do you want to log in to the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal? You can access the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your medical records. You must first sign up for the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided McLaren Greater Lansing customer support phone number and email ID for your assistance.
What is the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal?
McLaren Health Care is a fully integrated health care delivery network with a budget of $6 billion. It is located in Grand Blanc, Michigan. McLaren includes 14 hospitals in Michigan, Ohio, ambulatory surgical centers, imaging Centres, a 490-member-employer primary and specialty care physician network as well as commercial and Medicaid HMOs that cover approximately 640,000 people in Michigan and Indiana. It also offers pharmacy services, home health, infusion, hospice providers, and a wholly-owned medical malpractice insurance company.
How to Sign up for McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal: https://www.mclaren.org/main/medical-records-mclaren-port-huron
- Scroll down and click on the “My McLaren Chart – Online Portal“.
- Scroll down and you will get the link for “sign up”, click on that.
- Enter your personal information including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a username and password for your account.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to log in and access all of the features of the patient portal.
How to Login McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal
- Go to the Link: https://www.mclaren.org/main/medical-records-mclaren-port-huron#online-portal
- Scroll down and click on “ Login to McLaren Chart“.
- Enter user name and Password and click on “Sign In”.
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal login page.
- Under the “Password” field, click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your username and E-mail in the pop-up window that appears and click “Reset Password”.
- Check your email inbox for a message from McLaren Greater Lansing with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email and you’ll be able to create a new password for your Patient Portal account!
How to Reset User Name
If you need to reset your user name for the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the McLaren Greater Lansing Patient Portal login page
- And, click on the “Forgot your user name?” link.
- Enter your email address and click on the “Reset Credentials” button.
- You will receive an email from McLaren with instructions on how to reset your user name. Follow these instructions and you will be able to access your account again shortly.
How to Book Online Appointment
If you are a McLaren Greater Lansing patient, you can book your appointments online through patient portal. To do so,
- From there, you can select the type of appointment you would like to book, as well as the date and time that works best for you. Once you have made your selection, follow the prompts to complete your booking.
Social Media Links:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/McLarenHealth/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/mclarenhealth
Everything related to McLaren Greater Lansing patient login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.