Are you looking to login to the Lakeshore Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your Palmetto digestive records, you can do it by accessing the Lakeshore Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Lakeshore Patient Portal.
In this article, we will guide you with the Lakeshore patient portal login process with step by step guide. You can also schedule appointments of Lakeshore patient portal by registering to their portal or with their customer support phone number listed below.
Table of Contents
Lakeshore Hospital Short Details
|Patient Portal Name
|Lakeshore Patient Portal
|Lakeshore Patient Portal Official Site
|Lakeshore Hospital Contact Number
|1800 313 8775
|Lakeshore Hospital Address
|XVI/612, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre Ltd, Ernakulam, Kerala – 682040
|Lakeshore Patient Portal Login Site
|Digital Patient Portal List
Benefits of using the Lakeshore Patient Portal
The Lakeshore Patient Portal is a great tool for patients and their families to stay informed and connected with their health care. Here are some of the benefits:
- Stay informed about your health and medications: receive automatic alerts when changes occur with your health or medications, and see a history of all the drugs you’ve taken.
- Stay connected with your doctors and nurses: access video chats, send and receive messages, and see the latest updates on your case.
- Share messages and photos with loved ones: easily send or share photos, notes, or messages with people who are also registered on the portal.
How to Login to Lakeshore Patient Portal?
please follow these steps:
- First, Visit the Lakeshore Patient Portal official site https://www.vpslakeshorehospital.com/
- Then, click on the “patients login portal“ option.
- Enter the patient username / mobile number & password in the box.
- Click on the “Login” button,
How do I reset my password if I forget it?
If you have forgotten your Lakeshore Patient Portal password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log into the Lakeshore Patient Portal using your username, mobile number and password.
2. On the My Profile page, click on the Reset Password link in the left column.
3. Enter your username and email address in the appropriate fields, and click Reset Password.
4. You will receive an email notification confirming that your password has been reset.
Lakeshore Hospital Appointment
- First, click Lakeshore Hospital website https://www.vpslakeshorehospital.com/
- Then, click on the “Book An Appointment” option.
- Enter New Patient Information as- First Name, Second Name, Email address, phone, select a department, select a Doctor, Date, your address, your summery etc.
- Filling all information then, click on the “REQUEST AN Appointment” button.
Lakeshore Hospital Contact Number & Address
- Hospital Address -VPS Lakeshore Hospital, NH-66 Bypass, Maradu, Ernakulam
- Contact Toll Free Number- 1800 313 8775
- XVI/612, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre Ltd, Ernakulam, Kerala – 682040
If you are a patient at Lakeshore Cancer Treatment Centers of Amherst, Buffalo, or Erie County and have questions about your care, need to make a change to your treatment plan, or just want to chat with someone, our patient portal is the perfect place for you.