Are you looking to login to the Lakeshore Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing Lakeshore Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Lakeshore Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to login to the Lakeshore Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed Lakeshore customer service phone no and email id for your support.
About The VPS Lakeshore
VPS Lakeshore, one of the largest, most comprehensive, independent multi-specialty hospitals in Kerala is recognized as a leader in medical education, groundbreaking research, and innovative, patient-centered clinical care. The hospital has become the hospital of choice to patients’ worldwide.
The advanced hi-tech healthcare facility ushers in world class standards in healthcare and offers diverse medical specialties, including Multi Organ Transplantation, Gastroenterology, G.I Surgery, Medical, Surgical Oncology, Joint Replacement, Accident & Trauma Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Gynecology & more
How to Log In
To log in to the Lakeshore Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Enter your User Name / Mobile Number and password in the login forms on the homepage.
- Click “Log In.” A confirmation message will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive this message, please check your spam folder.
- After you have logged in, you will be taken to the main page of the portal. There, you can find all of the information you need to manage your care.
How To Reset Your Lakeshore Patient Portal Login Password?
- First, click Lakeshore Patient Portal Login Page Link at https://patientportal.vpslakeshorehospital.com/portal/PP/Login.aspx.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Then, enter Registered E-mail ID .
- A password reset link will provide you through your email address associated with your Portal Account.
The Lakeshore Patient Portal login allows you to access your appointments from any device. You can also easily print out your appointment or reminder notices.
Direct Appointments for use this link: https://www.vpslakeshorehospital.com/appointment
Communicating with My Doctor
In order to stay in touch with your doctor, you can use the Lakeshore Patient Portal. This online tool allows you to view your current health information, register for health alerts, and more. You can also easily communicate with your doctor by submitting questions or comments.
The Lakeshore Patient Portal is a secure online portal that provides easy, convenient access to your medications. You can refill your prescriptions, view and print your medication history, and more!
To login to the Lakeshore Patient Portal, please click the link below. Once you have logged in, you will be able to refill your prescriptions, view your medication history, and more!
Lakeshore Customer Service
- Accident & Emergency Call: 99616 30000
- Hospital Help Line Number: 99616 40000
- Address: XVI/612, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre Ltd, Ernakulam, Kerala – 682040
VPS Lakeshore Hospital:
- Phone Number : +91-484-2701032/ 33/951
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Our Location: VPS Lakeshore, NH-66 Bypass, Maradu, Nettoor P.O, Kochi – 682040, Kerala