Are you trying to log in for access to INGLESIDE Medical Patient Portal ? If you’re required to make an appointment or review your INGLESIDE medical records You can do this through your INGLESIDE Medical Patients Portal. If you’re a new patient then you’ll need to register on the INGLESIDE Medical Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll show you a procedure step-by-step for logging in to the INGLESIDE Patient Portal. It also provides information on the process of registration and the options for resetting your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve provided the INGLESIDE Medical Customer Service phone number and email address to provide assistance.
What is the Ingleside Medical Patient Portal?
Family Practice is a medical specialty that provides preventative care as well as the evaluation and management of chronic and acute illnesses. It encompasses the whole range of ages and permits families to enjoy a single doctor-patient relationship. Family Practice covers Pediatrics as well as Women’s Health, as along with minor dermatologic surgeries or sports-related medicine. Our attention, however, doesn’t stop at the door of our office when we accept and take care of our patients even in hospital. We believe that if you have trusted your health needs to us when are in good health, the more we will take care of your needs whenever you face ailments that require hospitalization. We’ll continue to provide the same high-quality care following your hospitalization, if further rehabilitation is needed. We take care of our patients in all nearby rehabilitation facilities and health facilities. The practice also offers services at numerous assisted living facilities that are located in the region.
How to Use the Ingleside Medical Patient Portal
If you are a patient of Ingleside Medical, you can access your portal through the link on our website. Simply click “Patient Portal” and enter your username and password. If you do not have a username and password, please contact our office.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to:
- View and download your medical records
- request appointments
- cancel appointments
- message your provider
- View test results
- pay your bill
How to Sign up Ingleside Medical Patient Portal
If you are a new patient at Ingleside Medical, you can sign up for the patient portal by following these steps:
- Go to the Ingleside Medical website: https://www.inglesidemedical.com/
- Scroll down and click on “New Patient Documents“.
- Fill up the Patient Information form and other forms and submit them to the hospital.
- Then the hospital will provide you with a username and password for your account.
How to Login Ingleside Medical Patient Portal
If you are a patient at Ingleside Medical, you can log in to the patient portal to view your medical records, appointment history, and test results.
To log in,
- Simply visit the Ingleside Medical website: https://www.inglesidemedical.com/
- and Click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top navigation bar.
- Click on “view your health records”.
- Enter the user name and password and click on the “Login” button.
How to Reset Password
If you have forgotten the password to your patient portal account, then
- Go to the Ingleside Medical Patient Portal Login page.
- Click on “Trouble Loggin In”.
- Select ” Forgot Password“.
- Enter your E-mail and Click on “Submit”.
4223 W Lincoln Hwy
Parkesburg, PA 19365
200 Municipal Dr
Thorndale, PA 19372
We’ve covered all aspects about INGLESIDE Login for medical patients registration, sign-up, and customer service. If you are still having an issues, contact us and we’ll try to assist you in every possible way.