Are you trying to log in into the Gessler Clinic Patient Portal ? If you’re required to make an appointment or review you Gessler Clinic records, you are able to do so by accessing this Gessler Clinic Patient Portal. If you’re new to the clinic then you must sign up for the Gessler Clinic Patient Portal.
In this article , we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guideline on how to sign into Gessler Clinic’s Gessler Clinic Patient Portal. It also provides information on the process of registration and ways to reset your password. If you require further assistance, we’ve listed Gessler Clinic Customer service phone number and email address for assistance.
About The Gessler Clinic
Since more sixty years now, Gessler Clinic, P.A. has been the top Winter Haven clinic, providing an array of services that meet our patients’ health-related needs. In 1957, the Central Florida Clinic began with three doctors and 5500 square feet. In the 60+ years since then, Gessler has grown to 40 doctors and six physician assistants/ARNP’s that cover 20 different specialties. Patients can find us across five locations, which includes the Winter Haven clinic, with more than 90,000 square feet in patient as well as office spaces.
What do I Register for the Gessler Clinic Patient Portal?
- Go to www.gesslerclinic.com.
- Then, click on the “Patient Portal” link in the main navigation bar.
- On the Patient Portal page, click on “I Need to sign up“ in the down page.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process. You will need your name, email address, contact information (phone number and office address), and medical history information (including any current health conditions).
- If you have any questions about registering for our patient portal, please call our office at (863) 294-0670.
How To Login to Gessler Clinic Patient Portal?
If you are a patient of the Gessler Clinic, you may need to login to our patient portal in order to access your medical records and other important health information. Here is how to do it:
- Go to our website at www.gesslerclinic.com and click on “Patient Portal.”
- On the Patient Portal homepage, click on the “Log In.”
- Enter patient username and password
- Then click on “Sign In” button.
Gessler Clinic Patient Portal Forgot Your Password?
If you’ve forgotten your password to your gessler clinic patient portal, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Log into the patient portal at official page click .
- Then, Click on the “Forgot your password?” in the main menu.
- In the box, enter your username and click “reset my password.”
How to Reset Your Gessler Clinic Patient Portal Username
If you have forgotten your username, or if you would like to change your username, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Forgot your username.
- Enter your email address, phone number, first & last name and date of birth in the appropriate fields and hit the “continue” button.
- You will now receive an email with a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email to complete the process.
Gessler Clinic Patient Portal App Download
- App Store download link :- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/followmyhealth-mobile/id502147249
- Google play store download mobile link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jardogs.fmhmobile&hl=en
Gessler Clinic Phone Number
- Phone: (863) 294-0670
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/GesslerClinic/
- Twitter: @GesslerClinic
We’ve covered everything that is related to Gessler Clinic patient portal login registration, sign-up, and customer service. If you are still having an issues, contact us, and we’ll do our best to assist you in any possible way.