You are looking for a login to the FMH patient portal? Access the FMH Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your FMH medical and health records. You must first sign up at the FMH portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to FMH Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing FMH Customer Service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
About The FMH
The only hospital that Fairbanks residents had access to in the 1960’s was St. Joseph Hospital. It was operated by The Sisters of Charity. St. Joseph’s Hospital was devastated by the August 1967 floods and it was soon closed.
The Interior was in difficult times and the community did not want the local government to be responsible for building a new hospital. A group of volunteers from the community came up with the idea for a new community hospital.
The Greater Fairbanks Community Hospital Foundation was established to help fund, build, and operate the hospital. In 2008, the Hospital Foundation bought Tanana Valley Clinic to improve access to healthcare for Medicare patients.
Fairbanks Hospital Foundation, and its visionary leaders, are responsible for today’s continuum of high-quality medical facilities.
How do I Register the FMH Patient Portal?
You will first need to create a patient account on FMH’s patient portal if you are new to FMH. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the FMH Official Site and select the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the FMH Patient Portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the FMH patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the FMH Patient Portal Official Site Website at https://www.foundationhealth.org/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset The FMH Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Support for FMH customers
You can reach them at the FMH Patient Portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Tanana Valley Clinic
907-459-3500 Email Us
1001 Noble Street, Fairbanks, Alaska, 99701
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
907-452-8181 Email Us
1650 Cowles Street, Fairbanks, Alaska, 99701
907-458-5100 Email Us
1510 19th Ave., Fairbanks, Alaska, 99701
Greater Fairbanks Community Hospital Foundation
907-458-5550 Email Us
1650 Cowles St., Fairbanks, Alaska, 99701
Everything related to FMH Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.