Are you looking to login to the Eorh Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing Eorh Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the Eorh Patient Portal.
In this article, we will guide you with the Eorh patient portal login process with step by step guide. You can also schedule appointments of Eorh patient portal by registering to their portal or with their customer support phone number listed below.
How the EORH Patient Portal Works
Founded in 1906 as Martins Ferry Hospital by local physician Dr. R.H. Wilson, East Ohio Regional Hospital is a 140-bed health care facility located in downtown Martins Ferry, Ohio. Having begun its tradition of healing with only 30 beds and five physicians, EORH has flourished with the expansion of services and the addition of new health care facilities and centers.
EORH e-Health Record | EORH Create Account
Directly click this link https://patientportal.eohospital.com/Phm-PhmHome.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=OHWWEB.LIVEF&application=PHM. and enter new patient details. See screen short.
- Finely, click on the Submit” “button.
How to Access the EORH Patient Portal
If you are a patient of EORH, you can access the Patient Portal by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your EORH account by clicking on the “My Health” link in the top right corner of the https://www.eohospital.com/. If you have not created an account yet, you will be prompted to do so.
- Click on the “My Health” link in the left navigation panel.
- On the Patient Portal page, click on the “My Account” tab.
- In the My Account window, click on the “Manage My Personal Information” link.
- On the Manage My Personal Information page, click on the “Log In” button to enter your EORH login credentials.
- On the Log In page, enter your EORH username and password and click on the “Log In” button to log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in to your account, click on the “My Patients” tab to view your list of patients and their respective contact information.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your login password for the Eorh Patient Portal, there are several ways to reset it.:
The first option is to contact Eorh Support and ask them to reset your password for you. You can find their contact information in the Contact Us section of the website at https://patientportal.eohospital.com/Phm-PhmHome.HomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=OHWWEB.LIVEF&application=PHM.
If that isn’t an option, you can try to reset your password using the password reset form on the Patient Portal. To access this form, click on the link in the upper right corner of any page on the Patient Portal.
Finally, if all else fails, you can email Eorh Support and explain that you have forgotten your login password.
How TO Chang Patient Username
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click on “Reset credentials” option.
How to manage your account
If you have forgotten your Eorh Patient Portal login password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Log in to your Eorh Patient Portal account.
2. Click the “My Account” tab on the top left of the page.
3. Under “Settings,” click “Reset Password.”
4. Enter your new password into the “New Password” field and click “Reset Password.”
5. You will be asked to confirm your password reset. Click “Confirm Reset Password” to proceed.
EORH Customer Service
East Ohio Regional Hospital, 90 North 4th Street, Martins Ferry, OH 43935
We have covered everything related to Eorh patient portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issue, you can reach out to us and we will try to help you in every possible manner.