Login to the ELFP Patient Portal Access the ELFP Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your ELFP medical and health records. Sign up for the ELFP patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the ELFP Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for ELFP customer service telephone number and email address to assist you.
Table of Contents
How do I log in to the ELFP patient portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the ELFP patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Go to the link at https://my.elfp.com/login?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F.
- Enter your Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page link at https://my.elfp.com/login?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot Your Password?.
- Click on the link to get your username.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Support for ELFP customers
You can reach them at ELFP Customer Support if you need help accessing the Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Everything related to ELFP patient portal login, signup, support and customer service has been covered. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.