Are you looking to log in for access to Cross County Cardiology Patient Portal ? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment or review you Cross County Cardiology records, you can do this via this Cross County Cardiology Patient Portal. If you’re a new patient then you must register on the Cross County Cardiology Patient Portal.
In this post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive procedure step-by-step for logging into the Cross County Cardiology Patient Portal. It also provides the process for registration and ways to reset your password. If you require any additional assistance, we’ve listed Cross County Cardiology Customer service contact number and email address for assistance.
Table of Contents
How do I register Cross County Cardiology Patient Portal
If you’re new to Cross County Cardiology , you first must create an account through their portal for patients. Follow the steps below to sign-up.
- First, visit the official cross country cardiology patient portal login link at https://15902-8.portal.athenahealth.com/
- Click on the “Sign up” link to open an account.
- Complete all of your details: including email, name as well as other information, and then complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email confirmation to your email id. Keep the username as well as password for the future access.
- Now you are able to log in to the patient portal.
How do I log in to the Patient Portal for Cross County Cardiology
To sign in for access to Cross County Cardiology patient portal it is necessary to be able to access your patient ID and password. If you’re a new patient, you will need to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official Cross County Cardiology site at https://www.crosscountycardiology.com/.
- Click on to open the Patient Portal option from the upper menu.
- Next, click on “Log In With Athenahealth” tan and enter those login credentials (Username as well as Password).
- Then click at the Login button.
- You will be directed to the dashboard of your patient portal.
You can now access your health information and book appointment times, make payments, etc.
How do reset your password for the Patient portal.
If you have forgotten the password to your account, it is possible to quickly reset it using these steps.
- Go to the login page for patients on the portal.
- You can find a button to reset your password or a Forgot your password? link.
- If you click it, you will need to fill in your email address or username.
- They will then send you a link to reset your password via email.
- It is possible to open it and then change the password.
Cross County Cardiology Customer Support
If you encounter any difficulties having access to your Cross County Cardiology patient portal or scheduling an appointment. You can contact their customer service.
Cross County Cardiology Locations:
|2 Marine View Plaza
Hoboken, NJ 07030
|38 Meadowlands Parkway
Secaucus, NJ 07094
|103 River Road 2nd floor
Edgewater, NJ 07020
|North Bergen Office
|7322 Bergenline Avenue
North Bergen, NJ 07047
|92 Summit Ave
Hackensack NJ 07607
|222 Cedar Lane Suite 204
Teaneck, NJ 07666
|201 343 4510
We’ve covered everything about Cross County Cardiology patient portal login, signup, as well as customer service. If you are still having an problem, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you in every possible way.