Login to the Commwell Health Patient Portal Access the Commwell Health Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Commwell Health medical and health records. Sign up for the Commwell Health portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to the Commwell Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Commwell Health customer service telephone number and email id to assist you.
Since 1977 when CommWell Health was founded, we have remained dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare in a patient-centered environment. CommWell Health operates multiple locations in southeastern North Carolina. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center that is not for profit.
CommWell Health provides culturally and linguistically sensitive, comprehensive, life-cycle primary, preventative, and behavioral health care. It also offers enabling and care coordination/health coaching services. Our mission and commitment is to ensure that our communities are healthy. We believe that high-quality healthcare should be delivered with compassion and dignity. It is also available whenever and wherever you need it.
To provide the best care possible, our board-certified dentists and medical staff work in top-of-the-line facilities across southeastern North Carolina. For those who do not have insurance, most medical and dental insurances will be accepted. A sliding scale fee may also apply.
How do I Register for the Commwell Health Patient Portal
If you’re new to Commwell Health, you will first need to create a patient account through their portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of Commwell Health and navigate to the MyChart option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I Log in to the Commwell Health Patient portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the Commwell Health patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Then, click on the Already signed up? click here.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Commwell Health Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official patient portal login link at https://mychart.hcnetwork.org/MyChart/Authentication/Login?
- Click on the button Forgot username?.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for customers of Commwell Health
You can reach them at Commwell Health Patient Portal if you need assistance. Call their customer service.
Address:- 6114 U.S. Hwy 301 S, Four Oaks, NC 27524
Phone Number:- 1-877-935-5255
Everything related to Commwell Health Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.