Login to the Boynton Patient Portal You can access the Boynton patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Boynton medical and health records. You must first sign up at Boynton’s patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Boynton Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Boynton Customer Service phone number and email ID for any assistance.
About The Boynton Health
Boynton Health provides comprehensive health care for students, faculty, and staff at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. It also offers a public health approach to campus wellness.
How do I Log in to the Boynton Patient Portal
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Boynton patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Go to the official Boynton Patient Portal Website at https://boynton.umn.edu/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, select the option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset Boynton Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Boynton Customer Support
You can reach Boynton Patient Portal support if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
For appointments, call:
Nurse line open 24/7:
Crisis line open 24/7:
612-302-4673 or Text “UMN” to 61222
Everything related to Boynton Patient Portal Login and signup as well as customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.