Login to the BMI of Texas Patient Portal Access the BMI of Texas portal to make an appointment and check your BMI of Texas medical records. You must first sign up at BMI of Texas patient portal if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to BMI of Texas Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing BMI of Texas customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
Table of Contents
How do I register my BMI in Texas Patient Portal?
To create an account with BMI Texas, you will first need to register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Official Site of BMI of Texas and navigate to the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I Log in to the BMI of Texas patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the BMI of Texas patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Official Site of BMI of Texas Patient Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Support for customers of BMI of Texas
You can reach them at 2104056424 if you need help accessing the BMI of Texas Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
BMI OF TEXAS
San Antonio, TX
General Manager: Dr. Frank ‘Terive’ Duperier
f: (210) 615-8501
Everything related to BMI of Texas Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.