Login to the BASS Medical Group patient portal Access the BASS Medical Group patient portal to make an appointment, or view your BASS Medical Group medical records. You must first sign up at the BASS Medical Group portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to your BASS Medical Group Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. For your assistance, we have provided contact information for BASS Medical Group Customer Service phone number and email address.
About The BASS Medical Group
BASS Medical Group was founded in a dream by two surgeons. This dream has blossomed over the past ten years. BASS has evolved into a multi-specialty medical organization that provides more than just surgery.
BASS started with a single office and now has over 200 offices throughout the Bay Area. There are also locations in Central Valley. BASS has also seen an increase in the number of healthcare providers, which now stands at over 300.
The future of BASS looks bright with the appointment of Inez Wondeh as CEO in 2019. The heart of BASS Medical Group’s mission is to provide quality outpatient care and improve the experience for doctor-patients.
BASS Medical Group Patient Portal Request An Appointment
You will first need to create a patient account if you are new to BASS Medical Group. To Request An Appointment, follow the steps below.
- To Request An Appointment new patient, click on the New Patient button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I Log in to the BASS Medical Group patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the BASS Medical Group patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Official Site of BASS Medical Group Patient Portal.
- Click on the Existing Patient link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Preferred Doctor/Provider, Insurance Type and Message.
- Click on the Request an appointment button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
Support for Customers of BASS Medical Group
You can reach them at the BASS Medical Group Patient Portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Call us, we’re here to help. (925) 350-4044
Everything related to BASS Medical Group’s Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.