Login to the Atrium Health Patient Portal Access the Atrium Health Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Atrium Health medical and health records. You must first sign up for the Atrium Health patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Atrium Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Atrium Health Customer Service phone number and email address to assist you.
About The Atrium Health
Atrium Health is a national leader in improving health outcomes through innovative research and education, as well as compassionate patient care.
Atrium Health, based in Charlotte, North Carolina is an integrated nonprofit health system that serves more than 70,000 patients at more than 40 hospitals and 1,400 care sites.
Advocate Health created Atrium Health from the merger with Advocate Aurora Health. It is the fifth-largest non-profit health system in America.
It offers care under Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist in Winston-Salem (North Carolina), as well as Atrium Health Navicent in Georgia and Alabama.
Atrium Health is known for its high-quality pediatric, heart, and cancer care. It also offers organ transplants and burn treatments, and specialized musculoskeletal program.
Wake Forest University School of Medicine, a recognized leader in innovative research and experiential medical education, is the academic heart of the company. Wake Forest Innovations is also advancing medical technologies and biomedical discovery.
Atrium Health is a pioneer in virtual care and mobile medical, offering care in the comfort of your own home. Atrium Health was ranked nationally among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals for eight pediatric specialties as well as rehabilitation.
It has also been awarded the American Hospital Association’s Quest for Quality Prize, its 2021 Carolyn Boone Lewis Equity of Care Award and the 2020 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Health Equity Award for reducing racial disparities in healthcare.
Atrium Health is committed to each community it serves. It provided $2.46 billion in uncompensated and free care last year.
How do I Log in to the Atrium Health Patient portal?
You will need your Atrium Health patient login id to log in to the portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official Atrium Health Patient Portal site.
- Click on the MyAtriumHealth link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials myatriumhealth Username, Password.
- Click on the sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Atrium Health Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your First name, Last name, Email Address and date of birth into the field provided.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Also Check It:-
Atrium Health Customer Support
You can reach them at 800-821-1535 if you need assistance with accessing the Atrium Health patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Call us at 704-512-7171 to ask a question about your bill.
If this is an emergency, please call 911. If you think you may hurt yourself or someone else, please call Behavioral Health at 704-444-2400.
Atrium Health Social Link:-
Everything related to Atrium Health Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.