Are you looking to login to the ABHC Patient Portal ? If you need to make an appointment or check your medical records, you can do it by accessing ABHC Patient Portal. If you are new , you first need to sign up on the ABHC Patient Portal.
In this article we will guide you with a complete step by step process to login to the ABHC Patient Portal. You can also check the registration process as well as password reset options. If you need any further help we have listed ABHC customer service phone no and email id for your support.
What is the ABHC Patient Portal?
Associated Behavioral Health has specialists on hand and waiting to help. Our drug and alcohol experts provide assessments, testing and addiction help around the Seattle area, and our team of experienced psychiatrists, ANRPs and mental health professionals are here to provide effective treatment for depression, anxiety, bipolar, and more.
How to Sign up ABHC Patient Portal
If you are a new patient at Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare (ABHC), you will need to sign up for the patient portal in order to access your medical information and communicate with your care team. To sign up for the ABHC patient portal, follow these steps:
- On the Patient Portal page, click on Don’t have an account, Click on “Register“.
- Enter your personal information into the form, including your name, date of birth, and email address. and click on Register.
- You will then be taken to a confirmation page letting you know that your account has been created successfully.
How to Login to the ABHC Patient Portal
In order to log in to the ABHC Patient Portal, you will need to have your Patient Portal ID and password. If you do not have a Patient Portal ID and password, please contact your healthcare provider.
Once you have your Patient Portal ID and password,
- Go to the ABHC website:https://abhc.com/
- and click on the “Healthcare Portal” link in the top menu.
- Enter your Patient Portal ID in the “User Name” field. Then enter your password in the “Password” field. Click on the “Login” button and you will be logged in to the ABHC Patient Portal.
Forgot Your Password?
If you’ve forgotten your password to the ABHC Patient Portal, don’t worry! You can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the portal login page and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Enter your username or email address in the field provided.
- Click on the “Send New Password” button.
- Check your email for a message from ABHC with further instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email and you’ll be able to log in to the Patient Portal in no time!
How to Book Online Appointment
To Request an appointment you can call 425-256-4381
1800 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
2111 North Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 98133
841 Central Ave North
Kent, WA 98032
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential way to view your health information and connect with your care team. If you have any questions about the Patient Portal or how to log in, please contact our office. Thank you for choosing ABHC!